Sunday, December 20, 2009

Getting Ready For Christmas

With small kids you can't get out of all the festivities of Christmas. We got out all of our decorations and "Christmasized" our house. It feels so warm and cozy! I always forget how much I enjoy the decorations until they're out. Christmas is wonderful. :) And now that we are permanently sporting the fake tree (Brad's allergies), we can put it up as early as we want and leave it up past New Years- awesome!














Our Ward's annual Christmas Party was a hit. All of the kids performed. Bradley was especially proud to be playing Joseph, and Ben seemed just as excited to be a fellow cow in the manger! Savanna sang with her Young Women's group, and James and I were in charge of the kid's room. It was a stormy and long night, but fun and very festive. :) Merry Christmas, Everyone!



Our boys definitely can be heard loud and clear!

12/12/09

No comments: