Savanna's temple trip gave us the excuse to go down and see our family. I got to babysit Sofi for the day and also visit with my other darling nieces, Aubrey and Hannah. We have the most beautiful group of girls in our family!
My Gorgeous Sofi
And beautiful Aubrey Lee
And super model Hannah with Sofi
Savanna, Ben, and I made this trip alone. James was trying to finish up school work and so we decided, in order lighten his load, that I would take Ben along with Savanna and I, and he would keep Brad. Well, we had never split up the boys before for longer than a couple of hours. James said that Brad stuck to him like glue and he couldn't hardly get anything done. Ben was a punk the entire day I had him trying to entertain himself without a companion. They just didn't know what to do without each other! They were very excited to be reunited- those boys!
Watching Sofi was a breeze- she is seriously one of the happiest babies I've ever been around! She smiles and laughs constantly. What a cutie! Aubrey has grown so big since I saw her last and is absolutely beautiful. She has the most perfectly round head, and cute button nose. She sucks on her ring and middle fingers just like her Mama did- so funny!
12/11/09

No comments:
Post a Comment