Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, James!

James turned the BIG 29 this past Tuesday. He's such a baby! :) He had a great day. The kids made him breakfast in bed, gave him gifts (store bought and homemade), we went to the movies, to dinner, and he played his XBox...good stuff. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart. We love you!




Bradley made him this button. He wore it everywhere and tried to use his birthday to get discounts. No such luck there, but he did get some birthday shout outs!

So let me give you some background on this first. James really dislikes Snuggies. No, dislike is not a strong enough word. He HATES them. I'm sure you've all seen the super cheesy infomercials with the super cheesy people wearing the blankets with sleeves. Well, Savanna thought it would be hilarious to buy him one for his birthday. It was pretty funny! And, yes, I did get him to try it on briefly. But he took it back that very day and exchanged it for an itunes gift card. Can't say I blame him, but I can say that he has at one time owned and wore a Snuggie!

Dec. 1, 2009

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Got my sis-in-law one for XMAS (She wanted one!!!) It's animal print and I got it for $8 after Thanksgiving!!! Woo HOO!!!