Friday, September 10, 2010

Emma Leigh, Etc.

All is well in the Wyett household. We are keeping busy with our baby duties and the other kids' soccer, piano, and church activities. We have started up our home schooling again- it's been pretty mild, but we are slowly getting back into a routine. Emma is a pretty good sleeper. We go to bed around 11pm and she will usually let me sleep until 3am. Then she is up every 3 hours after that. She is such a sweet little girl. She hardly ever cries, and is starting to stay awake for several hour stretches throughout the day. Everyone in the house is in-love with her. And, it's easy to see why!

James has to go back to work one week from today . :( I am dreading next Friday. He has been such a great help, and I am still very tired. I'm sure it will go fine, but we will miss him a lot! We have been getting some great meals from our ward family members. I can't tell you how much I love someone showing up at my door with a full-course meal for our family! I was trying to figure out how we could keep this going. I told James he should break his leg or something. He looked at me real funny and asked why he should do that? I told him that I just had a baby, so I figured it was his turn to do something that would get us more meals! He didn't seem to like my idea. ;)

At any rate, here are some more pictures of our lovely lady:

Our Sleeping Princess
Sept 9, 2010


And here she is today!
September 10, 2010

No comments: