
Well, it is a little over a month since Emma Leigh Eve joined our crew. It has been a hard month in many ways, but we wouldn't have it any other way. With the help of a creative friend, we were able to get her announcements out this week. Even though she is our last child we have done many firsts with her, such as send out birth announcements!
We have so many cute pictures of Emma it was hard to choose which ones to put on here. I had to do a least one where she was still brand-new and little swollen (top left). We have one of our only family pictures with all six of us, one of the four kids (FOUR kids...I still can't believe it sometimes!), and one picture of James and I when I was about six months pregnant. It's a good mix, I think.
Thank you, Randa. They are beautiful, just like our Emma. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment