My Mom came by for a couple hours on her way to Marin and finally was able to meet Emma. Yes, she cried...my Mom, not Emma!
All the kids enjoyed seeing Grandma. She is going to come back for a couple of days on her way home from Marin, so they will all get some more time with her.
Grandma braided Savanna's hair- she loves french braids (Emma likes them too!).
This is kind of random, but I had to take pictures because I thought it was so funny! The boys have been LOVING their craft room. They have been making little signs and sticking them all over the house. They made name tags for themselves and their dad and stuck them on their backs. I caught them all watching a soccer game with their post-it name badges!
Today they actually made and handed out "Get Out of Jail Free" coupons. I told them the best way to get out of jail was to choose the right. Ben said, "Well, if you don't choose the right, then you can just use this coupon!" Oh, man. Aren't we glad it doesn't work that way?
September 15, 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment