Thursday, September 2, 2010

On the Home Front

Well, not too much to blog about since yesterday! We can't help taking a ton of pictures- Emma is just too cute!! We are transitioning to a family of six pretty smoothly, I think. I am slowly but surely feeling like my old self. Emma is only about a week and a half old, but it feels like she has been part of our family forever. She is incredibly serene and is a great sleeper, so that helps a lot! Her brothers and sister absolutely adore her. So far no sign of jealously at all. They are eager to help, and love to hold and kiss her.

James is putting together the boys' trampoline outside on our patio today. I will definitely post pics of that when it is completed. They are very excited! I will be grateful for them to have an outlet for all of their energy since we aren't going out much lately.

We are preparing for a weekend of company. Heather, Nelson, and Sofia are coming up to spend the day with us on Saturday. Then James will be blessing Emma at church the following Sunday. This will be the first time our family has been able to attend church together in over a year. I really miss sitting with my husband in Sacrament, and am very much looking forward to Sunday! Plus, James' whole family is coming up for the blessing, Savanna is preparing a little piano recital, and I have put together a simple menu for dinner for everyone. It should be a wonderful day! But for now, here are some pictures of Ms. Emma from today. :)




September 2, 2010

No comments: