My husband, that's who. Can you believe he doesn't think I'm crafty?!? Well, I'm on a mission to prove him wrong and slowly de-ghetto our house at the same time!
Step One: Refinish some furniture and spice up the color! Check out these BEFORE pictures of our dining room table set and computer table:

Our computer table...not bad, but a little on the boring side

Our dining room chair- seriously ghetto

James took the table apart before I could do a really good "before" pic, but here is the color of the table top. The legs are the cracked green with the blue coming through look of the chairs
This project took all of three hours including buying the supplies. MY SECRET???
That's right! Spray paint, baby! Gotta love it! Who knew I could
de-ghetto my house using traditional ghetto means??

My good friend Janel lent me her garage

And the AFTER pictures:





It's a definite crowd
pleaser!
*The next step in de-ghettoing our house is to get all the sheets off of the windows and turn them into curtains! I'll be done with the first set this coming week. :)
1 comment:
Crafty comes in many shapes/sizes! Good job. THere are some seriously cool shows that are all about re-purposing on HGTV - you can probably find clips or full episodes online. Good work!
Post a Comment