About nine of Savanna's girlfriends from church, "kidnapped" her Saturday morning a little after 7am and took her to a surprise birthday breakfast! All of them squeezed into her room and woke her up, put a pillow case over her head, and drove her to the surprise destination where they had a yummy breakfast and, of course, birthday cake!
Since Savanna will be 12 next Thursday she now gets to start the Young Women's program in our church. Basically she will begin going to a special class on Sunday with girls 12-18, they have weekly youth activities, and also special events, dances, and trips throughout the year. She is SO excited to be with these girls. And I am so excited that she will have some wonderful friends with similar values that she can grow in the gospel with...
I can't believe she's 12!!!
I can't believe she's 12!!!
Savanna's Young Women Leaders:Sister Osumi, Sister Ojeda, and Sister Madsen
Here's the gang!9/10/09


2 comments:
Seriously how did this happen? 12!!! Do you remember 12? Maybe we shouldn't think too hard to remember it! Tell the little lady card is in the mail!!!
That is so awesome!!!! I am so happy for her. It makes me think even more what our life would of been like growing up in the church. I guess we wouldn't of learned all those wonderful lessons outside the church...lol
I am so glad our kids get to grow up within these walls!!!!
Post a Comment