Sunday, December 27, 2009

Update on Me

Well, I am approximately 5-6 weeks along. I keep waiting for the baby sickness to hit but so far, except for feeling pretty tired, I feel good! I think I found a midwife. She is also a naturopathic Dr. who has her own family practice in San Luis Obispo. We are meeting with her on Tuesday for a consultation. We are all very excited about the new baby. It still feels a bit surreal, but I'm sure as the months progress it will become more real. Our feelings are that the baby is a girl...but we have decided, to the dismay of several family members and friends, that we want to be surprised! So, sorry, we won't know what to tell you for another 35 weeks! And no, I'm not going to buy all yellow items. I think we will get the bare necessities, and then do a big shower after the baby is born. Then I can show her (or him) off, and get the things that I need. It will be an adventure- I will keep keeping you posted!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Still think you should let friends call your dr. and find out if we want to - but otherwise congrats!!!

Powers Fam said...

All that work getting in shape! At least it will help when labor hits to be stronger now. So glad to hear you are feeling well. And I won't mind if you change your mind about finding out. ;)