Saturday, August 28, 2010

Emma's First Visitors

Emma's first visitors this week were Grandma Kathleen and Auntie Heather. Grandma Kathleen, of course, thinks Emma is gorgeous (which she is!) and was a huge help around the house. My laundry is done, my house is clean, the boys were entertained- thank you SO much!! She was sad to go, but will be coming back next weekend for Emma's blessing at church.


We enjoyed Auntie Heather's visit too. She did a little family photo shoot for us. Man, I am
not looking so hot these days! I will post a couple pics with me in them for keepsake value, but mostly it will be the rest of the family (trust me, I'm doing us all a favor!).

















August 28, 2010

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Give yourself a break - you look like a sleepy, but happy, new mom. It passes.

Powers Fam said...

I love how the pic of you is tiny! Glad that you can still click on the pic and blow it up huge! You look great-beautiful glowing skin. I think I spent the first two months in sweats when I didn't think anyone was watching. :)