Well, I had contractions the other night from 1am to 9am...and then they stopped! I thought for sure that girl was coming, but apparently she is not ready quite yet. My sweet husband spent an entire day getting the living room ready for the birth. He set up the futon, has candles and water fountains out, all the supplies are neatly placed on a nearby table, and there is space made for the birth tub the midwife will be bringing. It is so relaxing down here- I like it!
It's funny because every time I think I am totally ready and that there isn't anything that I could possibly have left to do to prepare for this baby, I think of something else. I spent hours the other night sterilizes pacifiers, making my homemade wipe solution, washing all her cloth diapers, and setting up her diaper changing station. Just keeping busy around here. James has to go back to work tomorrow for 3 days. He was really hoping not to have to go back. Maybe Emma will rescue him and come tonight- we'll keep you all posted!!

No comments:
Post a Comment