Savanna and I finished our last food prep day- we now have a TON of food prepared for after the baby's arrival (I think I may have gone a little overboard- but, we'll eat it all!). Today Savanna made a triple batch of her homemade whole wheat pancakes. This girl makes the BEST pancakes. She added vegan carob chips and blueberries to the batter this time- SO yummy! We also made:
Vegetarian Chili in the crock pot- will post the recipe on my food blog- it turned out really good.
Another batch of Granola.
Doesn't look too appetizing, but it's just french toast. We make a whole loaf's worth, and they freeze and re-heat very nicely.
The End Result:
Our pantry is stocked too full of easy meals like whole wheat pasta and spaghetti sauce, tuna, re fried beans, etc. We set up the birthing area, hubby is going to clean the carpets next week, and then we are set! Just a little over 3 weeks to go!! Wish me luck. ;)
July 31, 2010

1 comment:
Holli, I'm so impressed with you,your food preperation is beautiful and looks awfully tasty too! Isn't it nice being efecient? The feeling is very self gratifying! I do all that stuff to and enjoy it! You family is going to be eating very well...can't wait to meet Emma now!
Post a Comment